Bosch GSB18V-LI Cordless Combi Drill 4AH CoolPack Batteries
With the unique Bosch CoolPack technology, the cells in special 18 volt lithium-ion batteries are perfectly protected because the especially conductive material (red cooling fins) on the bottom guides heat directly out of the battery to prevent possible overheating of the cells – for an up to 100% longer lifetime*. In addition to this, using the latest cell technology in the new 4.0-Ah battery packs ensures an up to 65% longer runtime.
- Extremely compact due to shortest design (only 195 mm) in its class and low weight (only 1.9 kg) for perfect handling.
- Integrated impact drilling function for drilling in masonry up to 13 mm.
- Powerful 67 Nm due to newly developed gearbox design and new 4-pole Bosch high-performance motor – for up to 55 holes (6 x 50 mm) in masonry (test concrete in accordance with EN 60745-2-1-) with only one battery charge.
- 13-mm Auto-Lock drill chuck.
- Unique Bosch Premium lithium-ion technology for longer lifetime and unbeatable battery runtime.
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge.
- Integrated LED light for illuminating the work area, even in dark places.
- Motor brake for precise work when driving rows of screws.
- Practical belt clip for conveniently hanging the tool on a belt or ladder.
- Ergonomically shaped handle with slim circumference and softgrip covering for low user fatigue.
Technical data: GSB 18 V-LI Professional
|Torque, max. (hard screwdriving applications)
|Torque, max. (soft screwdriving applications)
|No-load speed (1st gear / 2nd gear)
||0 – 500 / 1.700 rpm
|Max. impact rate
|Chuck capacity, min./max.
||1,5 / 13 mm
|Drill spindle thread
|Weight incl. battery
|Drilling diameter|| |
|Max. drilling diameter in wood
|Max. drilling diameter in steel
|Max. drilling diameter in masonry